As healthcare leaders, our number one priority at this time is keeping our patients and employees safe. The spread of COVID-19 is an unprecedented situation, and it is imperative that we work together to ensure the health and safety of our community.
After careful review of the CDC and New Hampshire Department of Health and Services guidelines for COVID-19, as well as discussions with our own medical professionals, we have made the decision to temporarily close the Fitness portion of the Bond Wellness Center, effective 3PM, Sunday 3/15. This includes all membership access to the Pools, Classes, etc. All other medical services will remain open at this time, including PT, OT, Speech, and Medical Rehab Classes. We are following closely the health developments around the state to prepare for additional steps if necessary.
Please know that our decision was made with an abundance of caution, after careful consideration of all available facts and in an effort to protect the health and well-being of all members of the Monadnock Community. In recognition of this inconvenience, we will be applying a credit towards half a month when the Wellness Center opens back up for those who have paid through the month of March.
Please contact Ray Puglisi, Assistant Director, at 603-812-1531 with any questions.
Thank you in advance for your flexibility and understanding.
- Follow these steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other common respiratory viruses:
- Wash your hands frequently and/or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Stay home and avoid public places when you are sick and avoid being within 6 feet of a person who is sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth, especially with unwashed hands.
- Avoid sharing drinks and other items that may transmit saliva.
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- As a reminder, if you experience symptoms, please call your healthcare provider before going to the office for a visit.