Medication Bridge Program
How can the Medication Bridge Coordinator help me?
- We work as your advocate to complete applications for all programs, and work directly with you and your provider.
- We obtain all medication refills for you.
- We can identify other community programs that patients may be eligible for.
Who is eligible?
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must not have any outside assistance in paying for your medications. This includes: Medicaid, Veterans Administration, private insurance, HMO, etc.
- Must be taking a long-term medication.
- Must have a Monadnock Community Hospital healthcare provider.
- The monthly household income guidelines vary for each pharmaceutical company.