- NH residents can go to: vaccines.gov where you can find vaccination locations near you.
- Click for a list of local pharmacies offering the COVID-19 vaccine
VACCINES FOR 5-11 YEAR OLDS
Find a COVID-19 Vaccine for Your Child
- Find a free vaccine for children in NH
- Click on the map to search for the closest vaccination site nearest you.
- Check your local pharmacy’s website to see if vaccination walk-ins or appointments are available. A list of local pharmacies offering the vaccine can be viewed here.
- Check with your child’s healthcare provider about whether they offer COVID-19 vaccination.
- Visit vaccines.nh.gov to find a vaccination location near you to schedule an appointment.
Sign Up For COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
Those who sign up will receive health information from Monadnock Hospital including important details about COVID-19, the availability of a vaccine and how to access vaccines once they are distributed.
Please note: completing this form does not register you to receive the vaccine. Those details can be found in the section above, “Vaccine Registration.”
Prior updates for the COVID-19 Vaccine can be found below:
What You Need to Know
NH Residents 5 years old and above are strongly encouraged to get the Covid-19 Vaccine.
NH residents can register for and schedule vaccination appointments by visiting Vaccines.gov or by dialing 2-1-1.
Vaccination will help you build protection against COVID-19 and help prevent you from becoming sick and potentially spreading the virus to others. Since there is no cure for COVID-19, prevention of infection is the primary way to reduce the spread of illness.
There are no out-of-pocket costs to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccine doses were purchased with U.S. taxpayer dollars and will be given to the American people at no cost.
Vaccines for COVID-19
What are the common side effects?
Common side effects include:
- injection site pain, swelling, or redness
- feeling unwell
- muscle pain
- joint pain
- swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy)
Do I need to continue wearing my mask after I receive the vaccine?
Yes. While experts learn more about the protection that COVID-19 vaccines provide under real-life conditions, it will be important for everyone to continue using all the tools available to us to help stop this pandemic, including covering your mouth and nose with a mask, washing hands often, and staying at least 6 feet away from others.
Together, COVID-19 vaccination and following the CDC’s recommendations for how to protect yourself and others will offer the best protection from getting and spreading COVID-19.