- This event has passed.
Drive-Through Vaccination Clinic
June 19, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
How to Register
Creating an account in VINI (https://vini.nh.gov/providers/s/)
Each vaccine recipient needs their own account and each account needs its own unique e-mail address
Yes, we can register people on their behalf if needed
Once they create/log into their VINI account they will:
Select “Create/Manage Appointments”
Click “Schedule Appointment”
Select their needed does type: first or second
First dose options are Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson (single dose needed)
For those who need their 2nd shot: only Pfizer is an option – people needing their second shot of Moderna should search other clinic locations with that product
Enter MCH Clinic Code: NH4959
Enter Peterborough Zip Code: 03458
Select the “Monadnock Community Hospital” clinic
Choose an appointment slot that works for them an hit “submit”
*A limited amount of walk-ins will be accommodated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Children 12 and over are eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine, offered at the drive-through clinic.
Drive Through Clinic FAQ
Q. Does it cost any money?
A. No, all COVID-19 vaccines are provided free of charge.
Q. Do I need to put in health insurance information? Can I be vaccinated without health insurance?
A. No insurance information is needed or required.
Q. What vaccine will be provided?
A. Janssen (Johnson & Johnson available for those 18 years of age and older) and Pfizer for those interested or under the age of 18.
Q. How old does my child need to be to participate?
A. Each vaccine recipient needs to be 12 years of age or older at the time of the clinic, June 19th 2021.
Q. If I choose Pfizer, when will I receive my second dose?
A. The Pfizer vaccine doses are provided 3 weeks (21 days) apart and there will be a second dose clinic at MCH on July 10th – second dose appointments can be booked on site after your first dose. You can also log into VINI and choose a location/date/time of your choice.
Q. Can my 16/17 year old go to the vaccine clinic on their own?
A. Yes, if you have completed the COVID-19 vaccine consent in VINI prior to the appointment.
The CDC suggests these steps to help prepare for your child’s vaccination visit:
· Get tips for how to support your child before, during, and after the visit.
· Your child will need a second shot of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine 3 weeks after their first shot.
· Talk to your child before the visit about what to expect.
· Tell the doctor or nurse if your child has any allergies to any ingredient in the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.
· Comfort your child during the appointment.
· To prevent fainting and injuries related to fainting, your child should be seated or lying down during vaccination and for 15 minutes after the vaccine is given.
· After your child’s COVID-19 vaccination, you will be asked to stay for 15–30 minutes so your child can be observed in case they have a severe allergic reaction and need immediate treatment.
MCH fully endorses the CDC’s guideline and urges parents to vaccinate their children.